Urban Greens is actively seeking strategic partnerships and seed fund investment from key players who share the vision that urban farming and hydroponics are undeniable solutions for the future and that there is a unique opportunity as a first mover in this high potential growth market.
Blue “Sea” vs. Blue Ocean
- Nobody has started large scale B2B hydroponics yet in the Philippines
- Worldwide trend with big investors jumping on board (Jan 4, 2017 -Kimbal Musk, brother of Elon Musk is launching an urban farming incubator)
- Global hydroponics forecast USD 27.33B by 2020 (6.7% CAGR 2017-2022 forecast period – Berkshire Hathaway)
- Fastest growing soil less farming practice at a global level
- ALL other countries in the region already have hydroponics as a viable alternative to their food production.
- Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia are all ahead.
Reach out to us now on the Contact Page and request your investor presentation deck.